I edited my profile with Thomas Myspace Editor V4.4 (www.strikefile.com/myspace)

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What I ate today (BURP)

Friday
So Far I have eaten a bowl of oatmeal and a protein shake with 1 raw egg. YUM! no not really but you get used to it. This was the first of six meals i had the whole day. The second meal I had was a nice big ham and cheese hero with lettuce tomato and mayo, it was sooo good and I had a bag of chifles to go along with it. Lets see I usually drink a gallon of water everyday which causes me to go to the bathroom.... everyday. My lunch was four chicken cutlets with another protein shake. Yes I know I eat alot but thanks to my metabolism I ca eat whatever and whenever and not gain a pound muahaha. If you think I eat alot you should see my sister or my father they both eat wayyyy more then I do yet stay at the same weight. Well later on at three I had some mac and cheese with a bottler of water. Then at around six I had my beloved arroz con frejole y carne con maduro y queso. I am guessing my mom was in a good mood or something. Then at ten I went to go see resident evil 3 and ate some popcorn. My mom did not raise no fool I brought my own popcorn from home to avoid paying 5$ for a SMALL bag of popcorn with very little butter.


Saturday
Saturday I woke up and made six pancakes and drowned them with syrup and I drank orange juice to go along with it. Later on around twelve I went to jackson heights to reserve my copy of Halo 3. ( I cant wait!) After reserving my copy I walked around hanging out with my friends and ate lunch at this bakery. I had a cuban sandwich and drank it with an Arizona iced tea which has soooo much juice for only a dollar. I also had two pastelitos which is a little round bread with beef inside of it. I went to the doctor later at four and I heard the best news ever. That I can start going back to the gym and start lifting again but lightly. I can also start to play basketball again but not too long just shoot around. When I left the doctor's I had Taco Bell, which is the best fast food ever made. I ate a cheesy gordita crunch and had a crunch wrap. I also drank the best drink ever made which is a Baha Blast. Baha Blast is this radioactive colored drink that is made by mountain dew and can only be drinked at Taco Bell. Then I went home and to the park to shoot around. It felt.... weird to shoot a ball I bricked my first couple of shots. But then I started to regain my stroke although nowhere near as smooth or as accurate before but hey got to start somewhere right? I finished off the night with a sicilian and some garlic knots.
Sunday
On sunday I ate some Froot Loops and had milk. Later I had a protein shake and an apple. For Lunch I ate Wendy's which is the second best fast food but the best burger place. Those jr bacon cheeseburgers put a smile on my face every time especially with a side of cheese fries. At two I went to the park and played some handball I didn't lose that whole day. After some handball I shot around again. Good news is that I can at least touch the rim so it wont be too hard to regain my dunking abilites. After playing ball through the night I ended up going to sizzler's and ate with my friend. We ate food and had some of the all you can eat buffet. I tried to take some chicken some with me but the waitress saw me :(

1 comment:

Twitty Tinkerbell said...

i knew you could eat but come on! lol. your poor mother must have it hard!