I edited my profile with Thomas Myspace Editor V4.4 (www.strikefile.com/myspace)

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Recipe

Recipe for Arroz con Menestra y Carne Asada with a side of Platano Maduro y Queso.
2 cups of rice
1 lb of beans
2 cups of water
2 ramas of spicy white onions
1 spicy pepper 1
1 small spicy tomato with garlic,
salt,
Ripe Plantains
Frying Cheese

Ripe plantains at the supermarket cost about 4.95 for a pack of 5 microwaveable plantains. Which is a dollar a plantain. The rice comes in a bag that measures 10 lbs at 9$ per bag. I love rice so I usually take ALOT of rice and boil it up. The portion of rice I use would cost about 65 cents. A can of red goya beans would cost about 3 dollars a can at trade fair. I love my beans so i use half a cand of beans which is about 1.50$. A spicy pepper gives the meat a kick so that would normally cost 25Cents a pepper or 5 for a dollar. I only eat one pepper so 25 cents for the pepper. Spicy white onions are 4 for a dollar at key food. Tomatos are about 3 for a dollar. 1 Tomato is like 33 cents. and The frying cheese is two dollars a a slice would be 15 cents. The sirloin steak costs about 5$ for the whole steak.

2 comments:

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

I'll have whatever ur having with a Black Beans n what time did u say to be at ur crib to taste test ur cooking? jk or am I???? lol

Samantha said...

Hey how do you make this meal. I would like to try it.